Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh today...

warning part of this post is from negative nancy if you don't like that stop reading

This morning I woke up late. I set my alarm for PM. I spilled my coffee on my pants. I frantically looked for a child's intake materials, basically screaming expletives, it was sitting on my desk the whole time. I had to eat my breakfast in a meeting at work quickly so I could take notes...stomach ache. On my way to my first client a giant truck made a giant rock meet my new windshield which splintered immediately (insert more loud expletives)...today just hasn't been a good day. :( sadfaceformeandmypityparty

As soon as I got off work I changed ate me some peanut butter almond butter and jelly on a multi-grain sandwich thin and hit the road with Balmorhea for 10 miles to run away from my problems clear my head. Thankfully I was able to get some reprieve momentarily, although I was unsuccessful at running away from my life completely.

I do have a great life, and things could always be worse. I understand this. Today was just bad. Crying in the toy closet at work while sitting on the floor in front of all the water you just spilled in front of the open fridge is just not a good way to start the day. I love my life, and I am incredibly blessed in more ways I can count. But earlier today those blessings were clouded by negative spirals.

Running makes me feel better. Had I posted this right when I got home from work it might be flagged for inappropriate content from all the swears. I'm glad I had the time for 10 mind slowing, mind clearing, mental reprieve miles. Dear world: I am a better, much more pleasant person to be around when I run. And I love endorphins which are the fuel behind this post. Yes!!

Oh and look I got a new door hangy thing for fall :) thank you smiths marketplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment