Saturday, September 3, 2011

new to this shin-dig

Over the course of the last year and a half or so I've read a lot of blogs.  Blogs to help me cook, to help me run better, to make me laugh, or to update me on my friends' (more interesting than my own) lives.  Now its my turn to try this business out.

I've been running avidly for about a year and a half now.  I love it, I hate it, I do it when I shouldn't and don't always want to.  Its really become a part of who I am.  I think sometimes its the only thing that keeps me semi-sane.  Running is something that is always going to be there for you, if you just throw your shoes on and do it.  For me, when I run, its like...well solace.  (hence the name).  Running is the only time during my busy busy days where I can think about absolutely nothing.  If you were to hook up brain activity electrodes to my head when I am running, they would be flat, and that is glorious to me.

Really I am starting this blog to help hold me accountable to my fitness and nutrition goals.  Too, it'll be fun to post all the random musings that go through my brain while running, I swear I could write a book and it would be a best seller!

If you don't know me, well, good luck!  Plan on getting to know me!  I'm a blunt, say it like it is kinda gal, with a lot of randomness and sarcasm to boot!







No comments:

Post a Comment